Facility Maintenance - But not as you know it !
We are here to take care of your painting and maintenance so you can focus on what really counts.
We here at Paintworks Canterbury understand that Painting and Maintenance in a school, rest home or factory setting can be a tedious and time consuming job for the people that have to organise these projects. We offer building maintenance services and provide a plan that ensures all of your maintenance is taken care of.
Our plans is unique in the fact that it caters to your specific needs whilst being 100% flexible and giving you as little or as much control as you require.
We plan your projects with regular consultation with your team and take into account the specific needs of your budgets and expectations.
We offer a no obligation free consultation to go over your entire property and budget and work out the best way to get your property maintained and painted.
You can be rest assured that your maintenance will be undertaken with top level workmanship and excellent service – All part of the higher standard we proudly stand by.
What are the benefits of using Paintworks Canterbury Ltd to take care of your maintenance?
There are many benefits to regular maintenance however we like to focus on offering you a month by month specific plan for all your painting needs, whats more you are not locked into an endless contract of numerous years - we tailor your plan to suit your facility and needs.
- No lengthy contracts.
- Free consultation and maintenance plan
- A complete interior and exterior building maintenance plan which includes the supply and management of the following trades: Builders, Electricians, Plumbers, Exterior Plasterers, Carpet/Vinyl installers, Scaffold and access equipment.
- A custom made maintenance plan that is exclusive to your site and flexible to meet your budget needs.
- There will be no fixed payments as all work that needs doing will be discussed on site, quoted and presented to you for your consideration.
- All work will be done on a needs base through consultation with Paintworks Canterbury and yourselves
What does our service cover?
- Interior & Exterior Painting , Wallpaper hanging, Graffiti Removal and coatings, Building cleaning, Moss removal, Waterproofing, Swimming pool painting, Texture coating, Roof coatings, Floor coatings, Concrete and floor grinding.
- We are a company who cares about the environment and impacting on it as little as possible. To this end we are a registered Resene Eco Decorator.Resene has for many years actively improved the sustainability of their products and systems, and to help us enable a sustainable approach to painting.
- A plan tailored specifically to the needs of your property.
- A personalised experience you can rely on.
- Top level workman ship coupled with excellent service and employing technologies at the leading edge of the industry all lead to the highest standards which we stand by and our clients benefit from.
The Resene Eco.Decorator programme has been designed to recognise a nationwide network of environmentally responsible, quality focussed painting contractors. Painting contractors can choose to undergo assessment for the Resene Eco.Decorator programme, which includes assessments of principles in practice, sustainable work practices, waste management, project plans and project sign off processes. Only contractors who successfully meet these standards can promote themselves as an authentic Resene Eco.Decorator.
We offer a highly competitive, professional service, that I know you as the client, will be happy with.